BIS Research Study Highlights Polyurethane Based Foams In Automotive Market To Reach $19.8 Billion By 2031
FREMONT, Calif., March 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global polyurethane based foams in automotive market should reach $19.8 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 5.77%, reveals the premium study by BIS Research.
Polyurethane-based foams have grown significantly since the 1950s, and much of it can be attributed to technological advancements in this area. Polyurethane foams can help develop new vehicle design and comfort features.
Nowadays, the demand for sustainable products is increasing rapidly. At the same time, the automotive industry is always looking for new materials to integrate into the components of its future models.
With the number of electric vehicles expected to increase in the coming years, lightweight materials such as polyurethane foams will become increasingly essential.
The detailed study is a compilation of 166 market data tables and 22 figures spread over 188 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Automotive Polyurethane Foam Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031”
This detailed report can help to:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends embraced by prominent players operating in the global Polyurethane Based Foams in Automotive Market
- In-depth benchmarking of top 15 players (including component producers and suppliers) providing a holistic view of the global polyurethane foam landscape
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of Polyurethane Based Foams in Automotive industry at country level based on region, application, end-user and type segments
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Shivam PriyadarchiSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “Global polyurethane foams are an important part of the development of sustainable transport in the automotive market. An important aspect of sustainable development applied to transport is to optimize the use of resources and materials. Polyurethane-based foam contributes to this by being used at low density in many applications, as it is a durable material, which will lead to increasing demand in the years to come. »
See the report from BIS Research on Global Automotive Polyurethane Foam Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled in the report have been selected based on a select group of players, mainly Tier 1 players (holding 50-60% market share) and mid-segment players (comprising 30-40% market share). ), and small and emerging companies (holding the remaining 10-20% share), based on various factors such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetration, research and development initiatives, as well as a national and international presence in the market for polyurethane-based foams in the automotive market.
Some of the major players operating in the market include Huntsman International LLC, Dow, Rogers Corporation, Recticel NV/SA, Foam Supplies, Inc., Huebach Corporation, Caligen Europe BV, Vita (Holdings) Limited, Bridgestone Corporation, M/s Sheela Foam Ltd., Saint-Gobain, Greiner AG, Interplasp, UFP Technologies, Inc. and Covestro AG
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the Key Drivers and Trends Impacting Polyurethane Based Foams in Automotive Market, and How Has COVID-19 Affected the Market?
- What steps are the existing players taking to improve their market positioning, and is there a substitute used in the end-use industry for polyurethane-based foam?
- What are the main types and applications on the market, and how are they expected to perform in the coming years?
- What are the latest developments around the world in research and development, and what would be the trending technology used in polyurethane based foams in the automotive market?
- What are the polyurethane foam consumption patterns in different regions and countries? Additionally, are there any government regulations around the world impacting polyurethane based foams in the automotive market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research