BIS Research Study Highlights Global Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market to Reach $85.2 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., February 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global next-generation biomanufacturing market is expected to reach $85.2 billion in revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 14.85%, reveals BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
The research study titled “Global Next Generation Biomanufacturing Market” focuses on understanding the key trends in next generation biomanufacturing with the use of single-use bioreactors and digital bioreactors across the globe. The research study demonstrates the competitive landscape of the global Next Generation Biomanufacturing market and presents the market dynamics as well as the regulatory framework affecting the growth of Next Generation Biomanufacturing across different regions.
The detailed study is a compilation of 09 market data tables and 157 figures spread over 256 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Next Generation Biomanufacturing Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031″.
- Help develop new products in a cost effective manner
- Helps target a segment for a new product launch
- Offers go-to-market strategies for different product types
- Helps diversify product portfolio basis risk and technology progression
- Helps analyze technology substitutes and compare types
- Offers tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different labs
- Helps understand end user needs
- Helps to explore new procedures and services
- Assistance in the analysis of the financing scenario of competitors
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Nitish KumarSenior Analyst at BIS Research, “The global next-generation biomanufacturing market is undergoing a major flow regarding the advancements that have already taken place and are currently invading the market space. Additionally, with the integration of automation and digital technology in biomanufacturing , there is immense potential for these emerging by-products-markets to continue to propel the global next-generation biomanufacturing market.Even as other industries actively use the technology, the digital twins of bioprocesses are gaining potential in the market. biopharmaceutical industry. Digital twins are expected to bring a revolutionary change in biomanufacturing as it allows the replacement of laboratory experiments with in silico simulations, providing a fast and cost-effective alternative for research, development and innovation. digital bioprocesses in the biomanufacturing industry have enormous potential for creating value. The growing market supports the growth of bioprocess supplies and services markets at comparable annual rates. Additionally, growing budgets for new capital investments in bioprocessing equipment and favorable government funding are also driving the growth of the market. »
See the report from BIS Research to Global Next generation biomanufacturing Marlet
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The next generation biomanufacturing market is largely dominated by companies such as Applikon Biotechnology BV, bbi-biotech GmbH, Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Esco Group of Companies, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Meissner Filtration Products, Inc., Merck KGaA, PBS Biotech, Inc., Pierre Guérin, Sartorius AG, Shanghai Bailun Biotechnology Co. Ltd, Solaris Biotechnology Srl, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ZETA GmbH.
The bioprocess segment of a few companies like GE Healthcare has been heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic due to the gap between supply and demand. Due to this, the company recorded low segment revenue in 2020. However, key players like Danaher Corporation experienced strong revenue growth attributed to strong demand for bioprocess solution products.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of next-generation biomanufacturing equipment, suppliers of digital bioreactors and single-use bioreactors, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, research institutes, contract development and manufacturing organizations, and contract research organizations.
- Companies offering single-use/disposable biomanufacturing-related products and automation and service providers in the next-generation biomanufacturing market.
Sample request: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1206&type=download
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the key trends in the global next-generation biomanufacturing market? How is the market evolving and what is its future size?
- What is the role of automation in biomanufacturing?
- What are the key drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global next generation biomanufacturing market?
- What is the regulatory framework of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market?
- What is the market share of each of the players offering products for next-generation bioproduction?
- What are the key strategies implemented by the major players to compete in the global Next Generation Biomanufacturing market?
- What was the market size of the Global Next Generation Biomanufacturing Market in 2020 and what is the forecast market size in 2031?
- What is the expected growth rate of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the different next-generation biofabrication products used in the medical field?
- Which product segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the key medical applications of the Global Next Generation Biomanufacturing Market?
- Which type of application is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- Which are the key countries contributing significantly to the growth of the Next Generation Biomanufacturing market?
- Who are the key players in the global next generation biomanufacturing market and what is their role in the market? Who are the major payers in Single Use Bioreactors Market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Global Viral Vector and Plasmid Manufacturing Market
Global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment Market
Global industrial microbiology market
Global liquid handling systems market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research